WordPress Website Design
Your website is a key tool to achieve your goals as a company, whether you want to make yourself known, get more clients, or increase sales volume.
Your online presence should:
- clearly communicate what you do and help you connect to the right clients
- allow you to position yourself as an expert in your field
- be in line with your goals and strategies
- help you to convert visitors into paid clients
I build professional, results-driven websites on the WordPress platform, which is used to create over 28% of websites on the internet. Get a custom website to match your existing brand or redesign for a completely new look. All of my websites are built so you have complete control to make edits in the future—no code knowledge needed!
My websites start at $1,500 and typically include:
- Initial consultation to identify your website goals
- Design stage of page elements and site navigation
- Home page slideshow or revolving images
- Formatting of supplied text and images
- Site-wide search functionality
- Image gallery
- Image links to social media
- Contact form with submissions sent to you via email
- Blog page with chronological posting format
- Embedded Google map
- Installation of Search Engine Optimization Plugin
- Custom favicon (it’s that small, image that represents your website, most often found in the address bar of your web browser)
- WordPress Content Management System (update your own site, no special software required)
- 1 hour of WordPress training and support
- Mobile optimized format for viewing on cell phones, tablets, and other devices
- Accessible webpages (font size, contrast, etc.)
- Google site submission, installation of Google Analytics
I can add many other types of functionality to your website including:
- custom logo creation
- members-only pages
- social sites with discussion forums
- image portfolio galleries
- audio players
- event calendars
- database feeds for auto and real estate websites… and more
WordPress Maintenance Plans
Keeping your WordPress site and plugins up to date not only keeps your site fresh, but it also keeps it secure—through backups and security.
Maintenance Plans start at $75 per month and include:
- Plugin updates
- WordPress core updates
- Theme updates
- Daily (off-site) website backups
- Premium security monitoring
- Monthly status reports
How it works
Below are the five steps I take to create your website:
We’ll start by gathering information for your website. What are five words that describe your business? What are the goals for your website? Who is your target audience? What’s your branding? What websites do you like?
We’ll combine your text, photos and branding to create a website from scratch based around the strategy that we have defined. Following an optimised design process, it won’t be long before you can see the first draft.
Once the first version of your website is ready, together we’ll review each page to suggest improvements. You will have access to several revision rounds, where we can discuss any further adjustments until we reach the perfect final version.
Time to celebrate your new website! On launch day your website will be made public and I’ll hand over the final files with all of the information you need.
Each project comes with 30 days of free support after publishing your website. Options to contract monthly support and maintenance are also available.